Jul 6, 2020
TODAY is PART 2 to the intern series where amazing doctors from across the nation share their BEST advice for surviving intern year.
It's time to hand off the baton...and that [ dreaded ] pager. You ready?
* * *
TEMPTING CLICKS: (Oh, you looked...)
SurgiReal - Hone your surgical skills on your own time. Super convenient surgical kits that resemble human tissue. Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 10% OFF your order! surgireal.com
Cure Hydration - They say 75% of Americans are dehydrated. Chances are, that includes you! Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 25% OFF your order! curehydration.com