Preview Mode Links will not work in preview mode


Aug 17, 2020

Dr. Lauren Bessette is an internal medicine resident who walks us through a test taking strategy that became a turning point for her and CHANGED everything.

  • Her speed increased.
  • Her test taking strategy improved.
  • And her scores shot up.

Highly recommended!

* * *

Bathroom clicks --> DOPE hook ups:

Healthy caffeine? Yes, please!

Super Coffee - Low calorie + packed with caffeine + sprinkled with protein. Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 20% OFF your order!

IV caffeine --> bathroom runs?

Cure Hydration - They say 75% of Americans are dehydrated. Chances are, that includes you. Not today! Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 25% OFF your order!