Aug 10, 2020
You know it's a good lesson when it keeps popping up in your life and helping you succeed.
* * *
* * *
> Paging all discount code lovers <
Cure Hydration - They say 75% of Americans are dehydrated. Chances are, that includes you. Not today! Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 25% OFF your order! curehydration.com
Super Coffee - Dr. Trot's go-to source of caffeine. Low calorie + packed with caffeine + sprinkled with protein. Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 20% OFF your order! drinksupercoffee.com
*Send a screenshot of using the Super Coffee ambassador code to Dr. Trot (@doctorgoals) for a free comfy DOCTORGOALS tee. Seriously!