Jul 13, 2020
"Some have called me crazy, laughed at my unconventional journey, or thought I should've given up and may be I should have...But I'm glad I didn't.
Dr. Blessing Ogbemudia (@_og_bless) is a first year anesthesiology resident who's journey is the epitome of a rollercoaster ride. Despite the odds, he matched at a top 20 anesthesiology residency program.
He "shouldn't" have made it, and yet, he DID!
His story is a MUST listen!
* * *
* * *
SIT AND BE FIT: (What?)
SurgiReal - Hone your surgical skills on your own time. Super convenient, surgical kits that resemble human tissue. Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 10% OFF your order! surgireal.com
Cure Hydration - They say 75% of Americans are dehydrated. Chances are, that includes you. Stay alert and push aside fatigue with Cure Hydration! Use the code DOCTORGOALS to get 25% OFF your order! curehydration.com